Apr 28, 2014

Opening Sjopping Mol



Yess, 25th of april was the opening of the Sjopping Mol!!
It is a pop-up store with  gifts, vintage, design, photography, handmades and also me! 
 The Sjopping mol was officially opened bij Ben Scholten the alderman of Almere, and it was a great evening. There were a lot of people, also because it was King's eve, a great moment to introduce this pop-up store.
Chunkylicious is available in this shop, isn't it cool? So if you are looking for some kawaii plushies or a piece of my restyled vintage mugs & cups, just come by and visit the Sjopping Mol. The pop-up store wil stay for three months in Almere Buiten @ Noordeinde 190.
See you! ;)

Kawaii heart

Yess, 25 april was het zover, de opening van de sjopping Mol!!
De Sjopping Mol is een pop-up store met leuke cadeau's, vintage, design, fotografie, handgemaakte spullen, van creatieve Almeerse ondernemers waaronder ik ook! De Sjopping Mol werd officiëel geopend door Ben Scholten, de wethouder van Almere, het was een leuke en geslaagde avond. Er waren veel bezoekers, mede door koningsavond, een perfect moment om kennis te maken met de pop-up store.
Chunkylicious is dus vanaf nu ook verkrijgbaar in deze winkel, is dat niet cool?
Dus als je op zoek bent naar kawaii knuffels, of een van mijn gerestylde vintage mokken & kopjes, moet je zeker een keer langskomen in de Sjopping Mol. De pop-up store zal 3 maanden open zin op Noordeinde  190 te Almere Buiten.
Zie je daar! ;)

2 comments:

Sara said...

Omg I just went to buy your super kawaii artwork. I bought the cutest matching orange bowls ever. One for my best friend as a birthday present and the other one for myself since I just couldn't resist. I've fallen in love with your artwork and will definitely be buying more of it! ♡

Maleikie said...

@sara Thank you so much!! That is so sweet! I'm glad to hear my work is appreciated! Thanks!!

I will drop some more this week!